EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT FOR USAB GOLD LICENSE FOR 2017-18
(November 30, 2017) – From the NCAA ECAG Staff:
All travel team coaches and operators who plan to participate in an NCAA-certified event or league or sit on the team bench at an NCAA-certified event, you can obtain your USAB GOLD License now and receive an early bird discount if you apply before the end of 2017. We strongly encourage you to start this process as soon as possible to avoid any delays. Remember, if you do not have your USAB GOLD License, you cannot participate or sit on the team bench of an NCAA-certified event or league. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Base fees for the USAB GOLD License for the 2017-2018 season are as follows:
- Sept. 1 – December 31, 2017 – $55.00
- January 1 – March 31, 2018 – $65.00
- Month of April – $120.00
- May 1 – June 30, 2018 – $65.00
- Month of July – $120.00
To renew, go to the USAB website and click log in. Y ou will then be at the Coach Registration page and you will lick the LOGIN button on the top right-hand corner of the screen. Once logged in, you will be prompted to register for the 2017-2018 season.
The USAB GOLD License application fee will include all educational requirements AND the base fee for the Verified Volunteers background check. NOTE: Some states and/or counties charge a fee to access your records and you will be required to pay these pass-through fees when you complete the Verified Volunteers portion of the background check application. These fees will be paid to the state/county directly and cannot be avoided.
- Applicable Counties: Several counties in Arkansas, California, Florida, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Tennessee, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- Applicable States: Colorado, Maine, Montana, New York, South Dakota, and Vermont.
- To view applicable fees: County and State pass-through fees. County fees are on pages 1-3. State fees are on page 4.
For further information about the USAB GOLD License, please go to their website or call 1-844-652-6201 option 1.