ASICS DOUBLE PUMP HIGH SCHOOL BOYS SPRING HOOP FEST
April 25-27, 2014
The MAP Sports Facility (8 courts)
12552 Western Ave
Garden Grove, CA 92841
Cerritos College (3 courts)
11110 Alondra Blvd
Norwalk, CA 90650
The American Sports Center (8 courts – Friday only)
1500 S Anaheim Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92805
Please arrive to your first scheduled game time at the location listed on the tournament schedule. Following NCAA Rules and Regulations, all teams will need to complete their team’s check-in and Educational Session after completing their first game at the first game site. Team Coaches Approval Numbers will also be checked at that time. All players and coaches must be present for the mandatory NCAA Educational Session after your first game.
ALWAYS ALLOW EXTRA TRAVEL TIME TO ARRIVE AT YOUR GAMES EARLY. DO NOT BE LATE TO YOUR GAMES. FORFEIT RULES WILL APPLY.
NOTE: During peak travel times 7:00AM to 8:30AM and 4:00PM to 6:00PM, freeway traffic may be slower.
A complete tournament schedule is available at WWW.DOUBLEPUMP.COM. Please check the complete schedule thoroughly. Teams may play their first game on Saturday morning and most teams will play more than one game on the same day
Admission is $10 per day.
TOURNAMENT TELEPHONE NUMBER IS: 530-521-1258
TOURNAMENT GAME RULES:
- National High School Federation rules will be followed with the few exceptions listed below.
- Each player will be allowed a total of six (6) fouls before being disqualified.
- All games will be played in two (2) sixteen (16) minute halves. Overtime is in 2 minute periods.
- There will be a two (2) minute break between halves.
- Teams will be allowed to call two (2) full timeouts and one thirty (30) second timeout during the regulation game. One additional thirty (30) second timeout is added for each overtime session.
- There will be a minimum of a three (3) minute warm-up period between games.
- No game will begin before the time listed on the official game schedule.
- Players are allowed to play for one team only. The first team a player plays for is his official team. If a player participates for any other team, that team will forfeit the game(s) and the player will be ineligible to continue in the tournament.
- All players must have high school eligibility remaining or going into their first year of prep school. Any violation will result in forfeiture of games.
- All players must be legal residents of the state in which their team is located or be a legal resident of a geographical adjoining state. No more than three (3) players from adjoining states may be on a team’s roster. Any violation will result in forfeiture of games.
- The team listed first is the home team and will wear light colored jerseys. If the tournament schedule is displayed in a bracket, the top team is the home team and will wear light colored jerseys.
- It is a forfeit game if a team does not have five (5) players present within five (5) minutes after the scheduled start time of any game.
$550.00 entry fee
After registration and payment is made, a confirmation letter will be emailed to you.
TOURNAMENT ENTRY DEADLINE:
March 31, 2014 or until filled.
TOURNAMENT COLLEGE COACHES ONLY:
Recruiting packets will be available at 6:00 p.m. on April 25, 2014 at MAPS Sports Facility only. Cost of the recruiting packet is posted on the NCAA website.
FRIDAY $10.00 ALL DAY
SATURDAY $10.00 ALL DAY
SUNDAY $10.00 ALL DAY
TOURNAMENT AIR TRAVEL INFORMATION:
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Los Angeles, CA
TOURNAMENT HOTEL INFORMATION:
- Air Travel (Los Angeles, Long Beach Airport and John Wayne)
- Rental Cars (with all major brands located at the above airports)
- Discounted Tournament Hotels (in Anaheim, Garden Grove, Cerritos and Surrounding Areas)
- Discounted Local Attractions ( Disneyland® Resort Parks, Knott’s Berry Farm, and Universal Studios)
Please call 888-877-4445 ext. 3 or visit their website at http://www.gettravel.com/
MAP TO TOURNAMENT HEADQUARTERS:
Please contact Double Pump, Inc at 530-256-2862 or email us.